|Updated||Oct 12 2023|
|Required Android:||Android 5.0+|
Explore worlds and create everything from the simplest houses to the most beautiful palaces. Play in creative mode with infinite resources or craft weapons and armor from the depths of the world in survival mode to escape from dangerous hordes. Create, explore, and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
What is Minecraft APK?
Minecraft has become one of the most popular games in the world in just a few years, mainly due to promotion and despite not having a big marketing budget. Already a popular topic of conversation on the playground, Minecraft has also made its way into the classroom, as teachers are increasingly using it for educational purposes.
Minecraft has always been called a ‘sandbox game’. This means users create their own worlds and experiences using building blocks, resources found on the site, and their own creativity.
Overview of Minecraft 1.20.30.02 APK
Minecraft is a phenomenon, and there’s no stopping its charm. Version 1.20.30.02 APK remains with this game. So, what do you expect from it?
- Almost, a 3D procedurally generated world that’s different every time.
- There is a huge amount of modifications, maps and skins for the game.
- Many different activities include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and various types of combat..
- Different game modes: Survival, Adventure, Creative, Multiplayer.
- Start playing with your friends on private, modified or local servers.
- Play it on any modern device and create your own world among them
- A friendly and massive community of players.
- And much more.
How to Install Minecraft in Android Device
- Unistall the previous version of the game
- Download and run the .apk file below
- Enable app installs from Unknown sources in your device’s Settings if needed
New Death Screen
Updated the screen after a character’s death. Main features:
– Quick access inventory will be displayed
– Items can be toggled
– Screen can be enabled or disabled in the settings
– Works without experimental settings
– Fixed the camera and operation on servers
– Unlocking is required to find materials to obtain crafting recipes
– A game rule allows disabling crafting if a character has not unlocked recipes
– For example, entering “Sa” will display “SAnd” but not “CapSule”
– Undiscovered recipes are shown in the results
Trading with the Librarian and Wandering Trader
Modified trading with these mobs. Details:
– Need to activate Experimental settings
– You can purchase the best enchantments in Minecraft
– Enchantments depend on the biome
– Master level offers one special enchantment
– Need to visit Villages in all biomes to obtain each enchantment
– Added two secret Villages where no Villagers spawn
– Reduced prices
– More products
– Increased the number of available items
– Buys more items
Implemented 4 changes to equalize Bedrock with Java. Interesting points:
– Changed the breaking speed of 188 blocks
– Moved 31 fixes and changes from beta versions
Changes and Fixes
Implemented changes. Key points:
– The most significant changes have been discussed above
– Increased Diamond generation in Deep Slate layers
– Implemented 136 fixes and changes
Added 178 technical changes for addon development and testing.